The following workshop will take place during the celebration of MIE 2011 in Oslo. All of you are invited to attend.
CEN/ISO 13606 Implementation and Communication of Health Information
David Moner, Gerard Freriks, José Alberto Maldonado, René Schippers, Montserrat Robles
Tuesday 30th August 2011, 13:45, MIE2011, Oslo.
The general goal of the workshop is to introduce the basic concepts of the CEN/ISO 13606 standard to the audience and to show examples of its implementation in real scenarios. In particular, it will demonstrate how this standard can be used for the gener-ation and communication of patient summaries following the European epSOS project specifications.
The specific learning objectives of the workshop are:
- To understand the basic methodology of the CEN/ISO 13606 standard based on the use of a dual model approach and archetypes.
- To learn about tools and implemented solutions already available.
- To see a working system using the CEN/ISO 13606 standard.
Questions addressed during the workshop include:
- What does the CEN/ISO 13606 provides to me or to my organization?
- How can I use or implement this standard?
- Which tools exist to work with this standard?
- Where can I get more information and training about this standard?
Download LinkEHR Editor
Download epSOS archetypes