The EN 13606 Association is delighted to announce the organisation of a 2-day ISO EN 13606 training course, that will take place the 25th and 26th of August in Pisa, prior to the MIE2012.
This course will introduce the basic concepts of semantic interoperability and the details of the ISO EN 13606 norm. It will describe the basic architecture of the norm, the correct use of the information model of the norm, the design of archetypes, and the strategy for an adoption of this standard approach. The course also has a very practical approach, by showing how to use the LinkEHR® Editor to create ISOEN13606 archetypes.
The objectives of the course are:
- To introduce the basic concepts of semantic interoperability and the ISO EN 13606 norm
- To describe the ISO EN 13606 reference model
- To describe the ISO EN 13606 archetype model
- To introduce the basic archetype modelling methodology using LinkEHR® Editor
- To prepare attendants for a future ISO EN 13606 certification (planned)
- Date: 25 – 26 August, 2012, from 9:00 to 18:00
- Place: The course will take place in a hotel in Pisa center, to be announced shortly.
- Duration: 15 hours
- Attendants are required to bring a laptop
- The organisation reserves the right to cancel this course if a minimum attendance of 10 people is not reached.
- 300€ (EN 13606 Association individual members)
- 400€ (EN 13606 Association organization members)
- 500€ (Non-members)
The registration fee includes coffee breaks
Registration and more information
For registration and to get more information, please contact us at
For your convenience, you can download a flyer with information about the course.